Supersoulfighter.

Never hide.
Always fight.

lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

Leaving home


Yep. I've already left home, though I'm still in Spain. I've left Sevilla and the hot dry weather and come to Galicia, at the North of Spain, where it's raining. I'm here to see the family, to attend the baptism of a cousin and, of course, to see MUSE! Though seeing Muse was the last thing I knew about. And it's still the least important.
I've already waved goodbye to all my friends in Espartinas. The last night together we went out to have dinner as usual, but ended "sleeping" two houses away from mine, as my childhood friend Mª Ángeles invited us to spend the night there. And so we did, and we had churros for breakfast!
I went home two or three times to see if Dad had everything prepared and help him, and to take a shower. I had already said goodbye with the dawn to Juan, Chema and Jesús. As I said, it's not really goodbye. It's see you later.
The last time I came to Mª Ángeles' house they sang me "There's a Friend in Me", the one appearing in Toy Story. It was so beautiful, though Rebeca was too tired to sing properly ;D

And I left... I've been seeing them everyday for years and now I won't see them 'til December. Sometimes, you have to leave everything you knew and go find something else.
Life's like this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario